Hosted by Brennyn Molloy’s House of Compassionate Gratitude…
Living the Law of Attraction! Workshop
The event will be on Thursday, January 18, 2018 from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
“The Law of Attraction is a joy-based philosophy of spiritual practicality.”
We’ve all heard that “like attracts like.” Movies such as The Secret made the concept of the Law of Attraction more popular and widespread. But how can the Law of Attraction (LOA) help us in our daily lives? How do we make it a real and practical philosophy of living? How do we use the LOA principles to live happier, healthier, more successful lives?
In this 2-hour workshop, topics will include:
• What is the Law of Attraction? Who is Abraham?
• Attracting and manifesting your dreams & goals / Eliminating limiting beliefs and changing your “story”
• Taking “inspired action” / Becoming a Conscious Creator
• Using the Art of Allowing / Activating your Emotional Guidance Scale
• The meaning of life, according to LOA
Click below to make a PayPal payment for this event ($25). Details about location will be forthcoming.